December Daily Day One

12/16/2015

I am a little behind when it comes to posting my December Daily pages, but hopefully, I can catch up.  I have decided to give each day it's own post, even though I'm just getting around to blogging. I'd like to add that I have done pretty much everything on my phone using various Apps. All journaling cards are from the Hello December 2015 kit by Stampin' UP!™ within the Project Life App.  I followed Ali's design map to setup my foundation pages.  At some point I'll be sharing a NEW video on how I print with my Selphy.  I've been experimenting.




Day One I wrote about our Elf since she arrives on December 1st in our house.
For the photo, I used the Photoshop fix app to remove the image that was on the stein and used the Over App to add the journaling.  There is an app called Print-to-Size, which is what I used to print from my phone to my Epson printer.  


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook