December Daily 2015 Day Two

12/17/2015

Day two I added our Christmas card and some of the "outtakes".  This was the first year that I have ever done a photo card.  I had my mom snap a few pics with my phone when we were up visiting over Thanksgiving.  I used the Project Life App to create the collage.  I simply selected one of the templates within the App containing the tiny squares.  I added the six photos, saved to my camera roll without filling in the rest, and then opened up a 4x6 in the app and resized my larger page to fit.  I like the consistency of the rounded edges, which is why I do it this way.







I am adding a few pics so you can see how I made the 4x6 collage. 




After saving to camera roll with just the six pictures added, it will look like this:




Open up the collage maker in the Project Life app.




Choose the 4x6 and insert the six photo collage and resize. 



Resize by pinching outward and position in center, try to leave a border around the edge that matches the distance between each photo.  Save and print from home, or upload to be printed.

The steps I have listed above are for creating a 4x6 Six picture collage with space in between on your phone using the Project Life App.  There are many other collage apps, but for consistency, this is the way I like to do it.  

SELPHY USER TIP
If you want to print using your Selphy and get a decent bordered print, try this.

I created a plain white document in Photoshop elements with the dimensions 4.07x6.17 inches at 300 dpi.  I use this every time I want to print using my Selphy. 

Sharing a quick video, with a better technique than I was previously using to print using my Selphy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook