Scrapbook layout using Selfies

4/22/2015

I really LOVE how this layout turned out and that these selfies that I have taken have made it somewhere other than facebook/instagram.  I recently subscribed to "Craft the Story" by Ali Edwards.  I am receiving both the stamp set and the kit and I LOVE everything.  You can find out more about CRAFT THE STORY, by visiting aliedwards.com.

This month's theme is "CLICK".  Each month has a new theme and Ali gives you prompts and ideas on how to use the theme along with the stamps/products provided in the kits.




I take selfies for MANY reasons, but THREE of the most important reasons is to capture moments and memories that otherwise might be lost.  If no one is around to take a picture, how do you expect to preserve that moment in time?  Another reason is that I like to see how I change over time.  We always take pictures of our kids to document their changes, but we often fail to document our own.  The best reason of all to take a selfie is because it's FUN!!  

Thanks for stopping by!







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook