Happy New Year!!

1/01/2014



This year will bring about many changes.  For starters, I am going back to school for a degree in Graphic Design.  I am so excited!!  I start on the 7th of January!!!  I am doing my classes completely online.  I found a wonderful school and the majority of my general education credits from my prior degree in Biology have been accepted.

Aside from that, we are a military family and a move to a new location will be in our near future.  I don't know where yet, but should know in about a month.  It will either be North Carolina, or Hawaii.

 I will be focusing on my schooling and my memory keeping.  I have a "plan" and I am hoping I can keep up with the style of memory keeping I plan on going with.  More to come on that once I have some pictures to share.  As for Close To My Heart, as much as I truly love their products, I have a hard time committing to one brand.  I am unsure as to whether I will just be a "hobby" demo, or just become a customer.  There are too many other good products out there and I like to share what I do, no matter who the manufacturer/company might be.

I hope you join me on my journey as I will posting more about my daily life and sharing some of my experiences, whether they be disappointments or triumphs.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook