Stamp Storage and Organization

11/08/2013

Hello everyone!

I have been wanting to get my CTMH stamps stored and organized as I have been accumulating quite a few sets.  I have seen a number of different ways to store these types of stamps.  I wanted to make it simple and fast.


The first part of my system is a binder containing all the images of all the sets I own.  This will make it easier for me to decide which sets I want to use without having to flip through a storage container.

My method doesn't involve stamping.  I wanted it to be quick and easy. Watch the video to see how I created the pages for my binder.



I currently keep my stamps in some small canvas bins from Target, but I am planning on getting the large organizer from CTMH in the near future.  I file them by the first letter then by number.  Very easy to find and this system works for me, :)


Thanks for stopping by1

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook