Picture My Life comes to Close to My Heart

11/01/2013

I couldn't be more excited about what is coming to Close to My Heart!

Picture My Life™


Join my team between November 1st and December 15, 2013 and you have the opportunity to earn this amazing new product for FREE, with a minimum qualifying personal sales of $300 by March 31, 2014!

If you join my team and reach the above goal, you will be able to select your free Picture My Life™ scrapbooking program on January 1, 2014.  If you join now, you have plenty of time to meet your qualifying personal sales total!!

There will be a total of eight new designs/themes to choose from.


Either starter kit qualifies for this promotion!  You can be a hobbyist, scrapbooker, cardmaker or papercrafter!  There is room for everyone on my team!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook