Damsk Diva's December blog hop - Frosted paperpack

11/30/2013

Welcome to the December Damask Diva's Blog hop featuring the Frosted paperpack!
I hope you find plenty of inspiration as you follow the blog hop.

If you came from Jamie Blades blog, you are in the right place.  If you have jumped here and just discovered our blog hop, feel free to check the list at Damask Divas blog to find the complete list of blog hop participants



I made a cute little card using pieces from the Frosted paperpack.  The base is a piece of craft cardstock and I put some natural baker's twine on the bottom, along with a few rhinestones.  I love it, because it's cute and simple!



I hope you have enjoyed this month's Damask Diva's blog hop featuring the Frosted paper pack!
The next blog on the list is scrapnjeannie.  If you get lost, just hop on over to Damask Divas for the full list.” 



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook