Spooky Pumpkin using the CTMH Artbooking cartridge!

10/22/2013

Is everyone ready for Halloween!?
I can't believe it, but this year I am ready!  All of our costumes are ready to go, decorations are up and I even have candy to hand out.  This is major for me, since I usually wait until the last minute to get anything done!

I bought a cool electric tea light at Micheal's last year.  I came across it while looking for something in my craft room and then the idea it me.  I was going to figure out how to use the jack-o-lantern image on the cricut artbooking cartridge and make a paper jack-o-lantern.

This is how it turned out!

I love how it looks and the colors on the light change.  Look so cool!!
I took a video of it changing colors and was just going to post it to instagram, but then I started playing around with iMovie on my iPhone and ended up with a halloween movie trailer.

If you want a chuckle, you can check it out:




Of course, I also created a tutorial video on how I made it.
Here you go:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook