Damask Divas September blog hop - ProPlayer and Artbooking

8/31/2013

Welcome to the Damask Divas September Blog Hop featuring the Proplayer Paper Pack!
I am so glad you could stop by and take a peek at my contribution to the blog hop.




If you came from Cydney Fowler Creations, you are in the right place.  If you have jumped here and just discovered our blog hop, feel free to check the list at Damask Divas blog to find the complete list of blog hop participants.”



The layout I created is 6x6.  I am a fan of the smaller size layouts.  It's a good way to save on your paper stash!

I designed the layouts in Cricut Craft Room using images from the new Artbooking cartridge.  It was so simple to put it all together and then cut everything out all at one time.  I have never created page layouts so fast!

Even though is has been twenty years since I graduated from high school and I live on the other side of the country, I still follow my high school football team and cheer then on from afar.  I am more than likely the fan that lives the farthest away, LOL.

The North Schuylkill Spartans played their first game of the season and thanks to facebook and good friends, I was able to get a picture of the team, ON THE FIELD!  It helps to be friends with the Athletic Director, ;)

I hope you enjoy my contribution to this month's blog hop.  I had fun creating it!

The next blog on the list is Latisha Gilliland at Creatingfuncrafts. Hope you have a great time on our hop and checking out all the creations using the Proplayer paper pack. If you get lost, just hop on over to Damask Divas Blog for the full list.


September Promotions
Aside from the fabulous Stamp of the Month, you can also qualify for the "You Are My Happy" stamp set trio.  I love this set!  It has a very cute alphabet, a set of 15 images, some of which coordinate with shapes on the Art philosophy cartridge and also a set of 9 phrases!  It's so cute!



I bet you are wondering how you can get it, right!?

During the month of September, when you make a purchase of $50 dollars or more, you will qualify for this stamp set for only $10.  A savings of near 77%, since the actual retail value is $47.90!

Here is what the set looks like and yes, it has been used already!


Here is a card I created using the alphabet to spell out "thank you" for this custom card request.


All of the images and the overlay were cut using the Close to My Heart Cricut Artbooking cartridge and I used Cricut Craft Room to layout the design for the card.  I love the cute alphabet!

Here is a 3x3 mini card I made using one of the images and one of the sentiments.


I can't leave out September's stamp of the month!  As always if you place a qualifying order of $50, you get the stamp of the month for $5.  

This is great because that means that if you place an order for over $50 during the month of September, you not only qualify for the Stamp of the Month, but you also qualify for the "You Are My Happy" trio stamp set.  How awesome is that!?

Here is a sneak peak at what you can do with September's stamp of the month.



Poster Tidings



To get a better look at the September Stamp of the Month, click here.






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Excellent layout! I am fan of the smaller layouts as well. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative!! Love it when people think outside the box!! Clever project Tracey!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook