Back to School and Artbooking

8/26/2013

I don't have a Back to School picture for my daughter yet.  She doesn't go back to school until September 3rd, but I have seen so many pictures of all my other friends children going back to school, I decided to pull out Kylie's picture from last year and see what I could make using the Artbooking cartridge.  I typically don't scrap big pages.  I like making small layouts to fit in to pocket pages.  This one is a little bigger, but I plan on taking a 12x12 plastic page protector and sewing around the edges to make it fit perfectly.  Then, cut off the excess plastic.  I will have pictures when I get it finished.

I plan on doing the same basic layout for this year's back to school picture also.  I have already created the "2nd grade" title using Cricut Craft Room and cut it out.  All the images I used are from the artbooking cartridge.  I did use the Cricut Craft Room to resize the ABC frame because it was just a little to big to cover up the edges of my 4x4 photo.  It was easier for me to resize the frame, than the photo.


Will be posting this year's back to school picture next week!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook