More changes coming soon!

6/28/2013

Most of you know that I have chosen to walk away from Stampin' UP! as a demonstrator.  Most of my reasons were personal and had nothing to do with the company itself or the quality of their products.  With that being said, I still can't get away from wanting to share my creativity.  In the next few weeks many changes will be going on here.  It's time for a new blog design and I will be sharing more and more new projects that I am working on.  I don't want to spill the beans yet, but I have been researching another opportunity that will allow me to share my creativity and possibly earn some income at the same time.  I am really excited about this new adventure and hope you will join me.  I am also taking a number of crafty classes over the summer, which I hope will inspire me to be even more creative!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook